Please be aware that any information that you provide and we collect through the Site shall be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States and might be transferred to other countries that might not provide the same level of data protection as your home country.
Note Regarding the Use of This Site by Children: The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and such individuals should not provide Personally Identifiable Information through the Site.
Optional Information. The Site collects information you provide directly to us when you use certain Site functions. When you view the Site, you are not required to provide information directly, however when you use certain functions, such as registering for specific services or content, you may have the option of providing the following:
- contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, year of birth
- profile information, username, password and password reminder questions;
- information you post in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- search queries you conduct on the Site; and
- correspondence you send to us.
Automatic Information. When you visit the Site, certain information is collected automatically using widely available technology. Such information may include your:
- computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and operating system;
- bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer;
- activities such as: the web pages you visit (and any immediately prior to and after you came to the Site), participation in community discussions on the Site, links and advertisements that you view and click on within the Site; and
- aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing, standard server log information, and information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. Location information may also be collected if you use the GPS feature on your mobile device, however you have the opportunity to disable this function when you first use the Site on your mobile device. If you disable this function you may not have access to certain Site features that require geographic location.